look here

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts


Friday, April 16, 2010

im a little tired of this life


just kind of sick with problems that im facing and ppl around with their problem and wants to share it....just a little tired of it...handling financial issues is another chapter of life which need lots of practical on it....all im doing now is listening to "how could an angel break my heart"being alone is safe but just kind a missing some warmth wishes from the special one....but anyway is better than getting hurt.....
when back home town too relax but it turn to be a busy time and a unpleasant time at home with the folks...and came back to sg still having a few sweet days bfore attachment..its my last weekend offs d. a little stress just feel like wanna smoke and get drunk but....i still wanna keep the promise that i gave to my self and to the someone who i lost year bfore.and so fast a lot of things has came and past in my life...
and now focusing on a desired career...havin some problem too but i just tell my self "YES OR NO I NEED TO MOVE ON ".

No comments: